Send in your harness for rebraiding
There may come a time where you find that your wiring harness is structurally sound, however cosmetically it has seen better days. This is where our unique harness rebraiding service can come to the aid.
For £3.00 per foot plus return carriage & VAT, we can rebraid your wiring harness to your instructions. Whether it is a classic car harness which needs rebraiding authentically, or a bespoke / none standard wiring harness which has specific rebraiding instructions. We are happy to help in any case.
We invite you view the process below and contact our sales team to discuss your requirements.Contact Us
Step One – Send us your requirements
Email our sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org with an explanation of your requirements, and pictures of the wiring harness what you want rebraiding.
Please leave your name and contact details. Our sales team will then research your requirements and photography to determine if we can rebraid the harness or not.
If we think that there is a high possibility that we can rebraid it, we will let you know, and we can move onto the next stage.
Step Two – Preparing and sending your wiring harness
To prepare your harness:
- Remove all the old original braiding (if there is any)
- Indicate where you would like the braid to start and finish, by using adhesive tape where the end of the braid is required.
- We ask that you fill your details in on the form below, and not only email it to us but to also print off and enclose the form in your parcel with your harness.
- Advise if you would like a coloured fleck in your new braid. If you are unsure just advise what vehicle the wiring loom came off and we can check it against our patterns.
- Please use the address label below.
Download Form Download Address Label
Step Three – Receiving and inspecting your wiring harness
Once received we will contact you to let you know that it has arrived safely. Our team will then thoroughly inspect your wiring harness to fully determine if we can rebraid it.
If we cannot, then we will inform you and ship it back at no cost.
However if we we can rebraid it, we will let you know and give you an accurate quotation.
Once agreed and the order has been paid, we can move onto the next step.
Step Four – Rebraiding your wiring harness
Our team will expertly rebraid your wiring harness following your strict instructions.
We aim to get this completed within 72 hours of receiving payment.
Once completed we will then return your harness to you!